2-Piece Pro Alpine Suit
Base price starting from 5 units
Carve past the competition in our high-performance 2-Piece Pro Alpine Suit by Borah Teamwear. This version is our non-padded race suit. Rigorously tested by alpine skiers across the globe, the 2-Piece Pro Alpine Suit will hold up against the toughest race conditions. The 2-piece version was designed to fit a wider range of individuals and features an aerodynamically tailored race pattern, stretchy E-star compression fabric, boot buckle reinforcement panels, durable YKK ches zipper and more! Each 2-piece suit is custom made in our Wisconsin facility to ensure top quality and full control throughout the ordering process. Rest assured that your team/club will receive their custom order on time, every time!
Ask about our FIS test approved Bear BR AP51 fabric upgrade.
– E-Star performance fabric (Switzerland)
– Bear BR AP51 performance fabric (Italy) FIS certified to the 30ml test (Optional Upgrade)
– Articulated 2-piece alpine race pattern (non-padded)
– Boot buckle reinforcement panel with silicone gripper
– Thumb anchor straps
– Durable YKK chest zipper
– Internal key pocket
– Sizes XS – 4XL available
100% CUSTOM MADE IN USA
Materials & Care
– E-Star (Switzerland) A lightweight fabric designed to wick moisture away from the skin and with high-stretch content that allows for a comfortable fit and feel.
– Bear BR AP51 (Italy) This fabric is FIS certified to the 30ml test. A lightweight fabric designed to wick moisture away from the skin and with high-stretch content that allows for a comfortable fit and feel. (optional Upgrade)
– Wash cold
– Hang to dry
– Avoid abrasive surfaces
* Plus sizes add $5 for 2XL, $7 for 3XL and $10 for 4XL. Prices include all set-up fees, thousand of color options, non-identical front and back. Additional charges may apply for excessive artwork time – please call or e-mail for quote.
Available Upgrades (per unit)
– Bear BR AP51 fabric (FIS certified to the 30ml test) $100.00 / unit
– Neon colors $7.50 / unit
– Variable data (custom name tag or logos) below: